Cilique increases your risk of developing a blood clot compared with not using one. In rare cases a blood clot can block blood vessels and cause serious problems. It is important to remember that the overall risk of a harmful blood clot caused by Cilique is small.
If you notice any of the following symptoms whilst taking Cilique please seek urgent medical attention;
Swelling of one leg or along a vein in the leg or foot especially when accompanied by:
- pain or tenderness in the leg which may be felt only when standing or walking
- increased warmth in the affected leg
- change in colour of the skin on the leg e.g. turning pale, red or blue
- sudden unexplained breathlessness or rapid breathing
- sudden cough without an obvious cause, which may bring up blood
- sharp chest pain which may increase with deep breathing
- severe light headedness or dizziness
- rapid or irregular heartbeat
- severe pain in your stomach
If you are unsure about any of the above listed symptoms, contact the Hello Eve team or your regular healthcare provider.